High End Construction specializes in all types of siding from cement board, natural cedar, vinyl composite "look alike" cedar siding, wood shakes plus insulated and non-insulated siding. We can replace and/or clad your soffit and fascia along with service most aluminum siding. High End Construction is a preferred installation contractor for one of the best in class siding options available, James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding featuring durability, a Class A fire rating and designed to last a lifetime. We know construction and remodeling industry inside and out. We know the smartest and most cost-efficient way of handling your project. Plus, we bring creative ideas into every design, making your project something you'll always be proud of. It's all about the attention to details - from the siding, soffit, and fascia, to the flashing and trim, our professional installers’ labor over every detail.
High End Construction is the right choice for all your siding needs offering only the highest quality siding choices at prices you'll love. Realize the benefits of siding replacement:
- Increase the value of your home
- Enhance energy efficiency
- Low maintenance
- Enhance the appearance of your home, adding curb appeal
New siding from High End Construction is an investment in savings for the future. No matter your siding preference, we can meet your individual needs and desires. It is the perfect way to protect your valuable home and enjoy years of lasting beauty and value. Consider increasing the value of your home by adding long-lasting siding.
Another unique characteristic is the remarkable peach-smooth finish, which replicates the natural look of a painted wood surface. Types of Siding
- Standard Vinyl Siding - Excellent value and durability! Some sidings are good in dry climates, some in wetter climates, etc. And still others, like vinyl, are good in all types of weather conditions. Vinyl Siding is made from PVC (polyvinyl chloride) and has begun to be used in construction more and more all the time. They can be fashioned to resemble wood.
- Seamless Vinyl Siding - No visible seam patterns. Just clean, unbroken lines that accentuate architectural design and details.
- Wood Siding Options - Many home owners still prefer the natural beauty of wood siding to that of newer materials, but choosing the correct wood for the geographical area can be tricky. Be it cypress, cedar, or redwood, the oldest and most prevalent look good and offer excellent insulation.
In addition to vinyl siding, we are also experts at installing wood siding and fiber cement.